Friday, February 24, 2012

error message says WkUFind cannot open because MSVCR70.dll is not found

how do I load this file

Is this a SQL Server Setup question? Please repost with more detail if so.

Thanks,

Paul

|||

I have the same issue as the previous post. No, I do not think this is an SQL server. It is a laptop running XP. At Start UP, I get a window displaying the Subject error message. Any ideas how to fix this? TKS. arrmgr

|||

This seems to be a more universal problem, I've tried to run other programs which work on previous versions of windows, only to get this error also. Two confirmed programs are DrJava (a standalone java compiler) and UnrealIRCd (an irc server). With DrJava, the problem was solved just by searching for MSVCR70.dll and putting it in the same directory as the .exe, but that prolly won't work for other apps. Hope this gets figured out.

-- John

No comments:

Post a Comment