Sunday, February 19, 2012

Error message in the log file

Every night I get the following error message in the SQL log file
Error: 7105, Severity: 22, State: 6
Page (1:2021785), slot 1 for text, ntext, or image node does not exist..
I get it 10 times between 04:00:05 and 04:03:30 and also at random during
daytime.
I want to know what causes the error so I have tried capturing almost
everything going on on the server through profiler but nothing seems togo on
in the database when the error message occurs.
There are no scheduled jobs on the server at between 03.30 and 04.30.
The server is running SQL 2000 sp 3.
I am now looking for all kind of hints that can help me find what is causing
the error, so all thoughts and ideas are welcome.
/Jaana> Every night I get the following error message in the SQL log file
> Error: 7105, Severity: 22, State: 6
> Page (1:2021785), slot 1 for text, ntext, or image node does not exist..
> I get it 10 times between 04:00:05 and 04:03:30 and also at random during
> daytime.
Have you tried running DBCC CHECKDB?
sincerely,
--
Sebastian K. Zaklada
Skilled Software
http://www.skilledsoftware.com
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.|||Hi,
The reply is from MS (Took it from old posting from groups)
" This problem might be caused if the application's distributed transaction
timeout causes the DTC manager to abort the transaction.
To work around the problem, eliminate the cause of the timeouts or
increase the timeout value.
In addition, could you please check what operation resulted in the error?
Was there the 'select' statement using nolock hint or tablock hint? "
Thanks
Hari
MCDBA
"Jaana" <jaana.lehtonen@.banverket.se> wrote in message
news:#tvANZE$DHA.3668@.TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Every night I get the following error message in the SQL log file
> Error: 7105, Severity: 22, State: 6
> Page (1:2021785), slot 1 for text, ntext, or image node does not exist..
> I get it 10 times between 04:00:05 and 04:03:30 and also at random during
> daytime.
> I want to know what causes the error so I have tried capturing almost
> everything going on on the server through profiler but nothing seems togo
on
> in the database when the error message occurs.
> There are no scheduled jobs on the server at between 03.30 and 04.30.
> The server is running SQL 2000 sp 3.
> I am now looking for all kind of hints that can help me find what is
causing
> the error, so all thoughts and ideas are welcome.
> /Jaana
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment