Friday, February 24, 2012

Error message of #Error

I'm using WinForms ReportViewer in local mode.
Some textboxes in my report display #Error
How to get exact error message for this error or any other information about
error in expression ?
Andrus.On Mar 28, 11:45 am, "Andrus" <kobrule...@.hot.ee> wrote:
> I'm using WinForms ReportViewer in local mode.
> Some textboxes in my report display #Error
> How to get exact error message for this error or any other information about
> error in expression ?
> Andrus.
This error is relatively common, but usually refers to an error in an
expression. If you have the BIDS (Business Intelligence) environment,
I would suggest opening the report up separately there and when you
preview the report, you might get a better description in the Output
window. Hope this helps.
Regards,
Enrique Martinez
Sr. Software Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment