Sunday, February 26, 2012

Error message when using SQLCE on WM2005 - ERROR MSG: Not enough storage is available to complet

Hi All,

I got this Message from my SQLCE.

I have a loop that insert rows into the DB,

Once in a few times I get this error message on one of the rows.

But, after that the next row is insert with no problem Sad

Any one knows this reason?

The message is:

ERROR MSG: Not enough storage is available to complete this operation

The SQL was:

SQL Insert ERROR->

INSERT INTO OrderDetails (fileTimeStamp,orderPPCNum,storeID,itemID,itemName,quantityToPick,colorDescription,colorDetails,bases,diameter,axis,referenceNum,remarks,quantityPicked,quantityOrdered,status,datetime) VALUES('08211640','000121','0001','65700300000','-300 ????? ??????','1','','','','','0','143145','','','',0,getdate())

ERROR MSG: Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.

This error means: An out of memory condition occurred.

|||

Thanks for your answer..

The wierd thing is that I continue to insert many rows into the DB with no problem.

Once in few days I get a problem of one row. I have no problem with the data entry since I insert it again after the problem, while running the procedure again without any change and with no error.

What else can couse that?

If I have this error, is it means that I don't have enough storage and I was assuming that all other rows on that senario were not suppose to enter the DB, but they did.

|||

Another question,

If its the only reason the server send this error message, what should I do before starting to insert records into the DB?

Is there a way to clean the available storage area?

No comments:

Post a Comment