Friday, February 24, 2012

error message saying I do not meet minimum hardware requirements

Hi

trying to install sql server 2005, but I get an error message that I do not meet minimum hardware requirements. But this is not right. I've a 32-bit system...............Windows XP professional and SP2. I have enough disk space and just don't know what the problem is. Please help anyone

Which edition are you trying to install? Enterprise edition is not suppoted and will not install on Windows XP. Also, is the install blocking you or just warning you?|||trying to install the standard ed. Its actually just a warning, but if I do carry on, it says something about not finding asp.net|||You'll get the warning if the processor speed is under 1 GHz or memory is under 1 GB. This is spelled out on the readme on the CD/DVD. I would bet you're under one of these numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment