Friday, February 24, 2012

Error Message requires explanation please

Hi
I am a basic user and need to know what this error message means
10025 Write to SQL Server faile
The database that I was using (external application has data hosted to SQL Server 2000) was idle at the time. I understand that this could be a network problem. Is it something as simple as a timeout issue, and if so, how do I rectify this
This message was also displayed
Context: SQLOptLockErrPara
dbo.CA
What does this mean? If anyone could give me an example of why this happens I would really appreciate it
Thank
ShnibniHi!
Do please check if the article at
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;109787 helps you.
--
Dejan Sarka, SQL Server MVP
Associate Mentor
Solid Quality Learning
More than just Training
www.SolidQualityLearning.com
"Shnibnib" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:52137B66-4562-4EE9-A579-65E6346ED76F@.microsoft.com...
> Hi,
> I am a basic user and need to know what this error message means:
> 10025 Write to SQL Server failed
> The database that I was using (external application has data hosted to SQL
Server 2000) was idle at the time. I understand that this could be a
network problem. Is it something as simple as a timeout issue, and if so,
how do I rectify this?
> This message was also displayed:
> Context: SQLOptLockErrParam
> dbo.CAL
> What does this mean? If anyone could give me an example of why this
happens I would really appreciate it.
> Thanks
> Shnibnib
>

No comments:

Post a Comment