Monday, March 26, 2012

Error opening table in Windows 2003

I'm running SQL Server 2000 SP3 on Windows 2003 Server.
I can create tables, indexes, etc. in SQL Enterprise
Manager. But I'm unable to open a table to view the data
in SQL Enterprise Manager. It give me the following
error message: Provider cannot be found. It may not be
properly installed.
I've uninstalled SQL Server 2000 and re-installed it with
SP3 but still running into the same problem.
Anyone know what's going on or have any idea to correct
this error?
ThanksDid you try using Query Analyzer? How are you connecting to SQL Server
service (windows auth, sql auth)?
<tchen@.ceira.com> wrote in message
news:03a901c399be$c3fb7b20$a601280a@.phx.gbl...
> I'm running SQL Server 2000 SP3 on Windows 2003 Server.
> I can create tables, indexes, etc. in SQL Enterprise
> Manager. But I'm unable to open a table to view the data
> in SQL Enterprise Manager. It give me the following
> error message: Provider cannot be found. It may not be
> properly installed.
> I've uninstalled SQL Server 2000 and re-installed it with
> SP3 but still running into the same problem.
> Anyone know what's going on or have any idea to correct
> this error?
> Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment