Thursday, March 29, 2012

Error rendering report as HTML

I am rendering a report as HTML4.0 via Web Services interface and the report
appears...but only the first page. I notice a small yellow error icon on the
bottom of the page and if I double-click it reads:
Line: 20
Error: 'Report' is undefined
Code: 0
If I view the page source, around line 20 is the following:
function OnLoadReport()
{
var pageHits = null;
var rep = new Report(1, 155, pageHits, false, docMapIds);
if (parent != self) parent.OnLoadReport(rep);
}
What gives? This report works if I render as PDF. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks
- dwdw,
Take a look at the renderstream method: http://tinyurl.com/5q4qb
Bob
"dw" <dw@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:EE900282-8684-44A8-BDD5-780F9B071EF8@.microsoft.com...
> I am rendering a report as HTML4.0 via Web Services interface and the
report
> appears...but only the first page. I notice a small yellow error icon on
the
> bottom of the page and if I double-click it reads:
> Line: 20
> Error: 'Report' is undefined
> Code: 0
> If I view the page source, around line 20 is the following:
> function OnLoadReport()
> {
> var pageHits = null;
> var rep = new Report(1, 155, pageHits, false, docMapIds);
> if (parent != self) parent.OnLoadReport(rep);
> }
> What gives? This report works if I render as PDF. What am I doing wrong?
> Thanks
> - dw

No comments:

Post a Comment