Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Error Printing using Adobe

Hi,
In rs2005 I am trying to print the report to a pdf file - export is not
an option as I cannot embed the fonts. When I click on the print
setting I get the following Adobe error.
Unable to find "Adobe PDF" resource files.
"C:\doc and settings\al users\documents\adobe
pdf\settings\nt\SC_Black-and-White.joboptions"
Do you want to run the installer in repair mode?
Anyone else experience this?
Every other application can print fine even rs2000
thanksanyone?
seanlacey@.gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
> In rs2005 I am trying to print the report to a pdf file - export is not
> an option as I cannot embed the fonts. When I click on the print
> setting I get the following Adobe error.
> Unable to find "Adobe PDF" resource files.
> "C:\doc and settings\al users\documents\adobe
> pdf\settings\nt\SC_Black-and-White.joboptions"
> Do you want to run the installer in repair mode?
>
> Anyone else experience this?
> Every other application can print fine even rs2000
> thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment