Tuesday, March 27, 2012

error Pumping data from ODBC

Hi, there;

I created a package that pump data from ODBC to SQL2005.

When I run my package, I got error:

SSIS package "Package.dtsx" starting.

Information: 0x4004300A at Data Flow Task, DTS.Pipeline: Validation phase is beginning.

Information: 0x40043006 at Data Flow Task, DTS.Pipeline: Prepare for Execute phase is beginning.

Information: 0x40043007 at Data Flow Task, DTS.Pipeline: Pre-Execute phase is beginning.

Information: 0x4004300C at Data Flow Task, DTS.Pipeline: Execute phase is beginning.

Error: 0xC02090F5 at Data Flow Task, DataReader Source [1350]: The component "DataReader Source" (1350) was unable to process the data.

Error: 0xC0047038 at Data Flow Task, DTS.Pipeline: The PrimeOutput method on component "DataReader Source" (1350) returned error code 0xC02090F5. The component returned a failure code when the pipeline engine called PrimeOutput(). The meaning of the failure code is defined by the component, but the error is fatal and the pipeline stopped executing.

Error: 0xC0047021 at Data Flow Task, DTS.Pipeline: Thread "SourceThread0" has exited with error code 0xC0047038.

Error: 0xC0047039 at Data Flow Task, DTS.Pipeline: Thread "WorkThread0" received a shutdown signal and is terminating. The user requested a shutdown, or an error in another thread is causing the pipeline to shutdown.

Error: 0xC0047021 at Data Flow Task, DTS.Pipeline: Thread "WorkThread0" has exited with error code 0xC0047039.

Information: 0x40043008 at Data Flow Task, DTS.Pipeline: Post Execute phase is beginning.

Information: 0x402090DF at Data Flow Task, OLE DB Destination [1527]: The final commit for the data insertion has started.

Information: 0x402090E0 at Data Flow Task, OLE DB Destination [1527]: The final commit for the data insertion has ended.

Information: 0x40043009 at Data Flow Task, DTS.Pipeline: Cleanup phase is beginning.

Information: 0x4004300B at Data Flow Task, DTS.Pipeline: "component "OLE DB Destination" (1527)" wrote 0 rows.

Task failed: Data Flow Task

SSIS package "Package.dtsx" finished: Success.

Did I do something wrong when I created this package?

Thanks.

Did you use the ADO.NET connection manager to connect to your ODBC source? Can you use the ODBC source in other applications, outside of SSIS?|||

Yes, I am using ADO.NET. It works for other other tables. I just imported data from two other tables with same connection.

Haven't tried to use this ODBC source yet. But I will use it with C# application out of SSIS.

Thanks.

|||Try your ODBC connection against this table with an outside application. Sounds like you've set these up successfully before, so I would think you've got it setup correctly this time.

What ODBC driver are you using? (Against what database)|||Yes, I will.
It shows "D3 ODBC Driver".

Strange thing is that I can pump data for other tables with same connection.

Cheers.|||

Qiuwei wrote:

Yes, I will.
It shows "D3 ODBC Driver".

Strange thing is that I can pump data for other tables with same connection.

Cheers.

Maybe you don't have permission to select against this table.|||

Qiuwei wrote:

Yes, I will.
It shows "D3 ODBC Driver".

Strange thing is that I can pump data for other tables with same connection.

Cheers.

Trying Incresing the TimeOut property in the datareader. I was able to fix a similar issue before, in my case I had many packages running against the same ODBC source; and I was receiving *I belive* the same error in the 2 packages extracting the biggest set of data. Just a thought....

|||

Thanks.

Phil, yes, I have permission to select data from that ODBC source.

Rafael, I set to timeout to 600. It still doesn't want to work. It only has about 9,000 rows.

The problem SSIS users are facing is that the error message is almost useless and very easy to be crashed!

Does anybody know if MS has a web resource for those error code?

Cheers.

sql

No comments:

Post a Comment