Monday, March 26, 2012

Error Pdf rendering with de language

Hi;
I have a problem with the pdf rendering.When I try to render the report to
the pdf with diffirent language like "de" or "fr" I give a error.How can I
export the report to the pdf with "de" language'Any ideas'Try to use a specific culture instead of a general one.
--
Nico Cristache [MSFT]
Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Pery" <Pery@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:723265F3-71EF-4AA2-9CC1-868EFEFB230E@.microsoft.com...
> Hi;
> I have a problem with the pdf rendering.When I try to render the report to
> the pdf with diffirent language like "de" or "fr" I give a error.How can I
> export the report to the pdf with "de" language'Any ideas'

No comments:

Post a Comment