Thursday, March 29, 2012

Error Regarding file import through import wizard

Hi all,

when trying to ímport files to our database server from a client, I keep getting an error:

- Validating (Error)
Messages
Error 0xc00470fe: Data Flow Task: The product level is insufficient for component "Source_txt" (1).
(SQL Server Import and Export Wizard)

Error 0xc00470fe: Data Flow Task: The product level is insufficient for component "Data Conversion 1" (175).
(SQL Server Import and Export Wizard)

... doing the same import when logged on the server, hasn't been giving me any errors, how come. I can from my client without trouble import tables from other DB servers but when ever it is files it won't do it.

I tried as mentioned in other threads rerun setup to re-install SSIS, but as it was already installed it wouldn't re-install. My next move would be to make a clean install, but not sure it would help, as I think this is a buck.

best regards

Musa Rusid

I have encountered the same error trying to import flat files created from Excel sheets. What is the solution? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment