Thursday, March 29, 2012

Error report: Interactive sorting loses the image reference

I have a table using the interactive sort feature and an image on each row.
On the report server when I sort the column the images are lost and a broken
link is displayed. In the Designer preview window the images are not lost.
Anyone else share my experience, and does anyone know how to work around
this issue?
Thanks,
Steve MunLeeuwIf I switch the image to embedded then it works as expected.
Thanks,
Steve MunLeeuw
"Steve MunLeeuw" <smunson@.clearwire.net> wrote in message
news:O$osPQxtGHA.3392@.TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
>I have a table using the interactive sort feature and an image on each row.
>On the report server when I sort the column the images are lost and a
>broken link is displayed. In the Designer preview window the images are
>not lost. Anyone else share my experience, and does anyone know how to work
>around this issue?
> Thanks,
> Steve MunLeeuw
>

No comments:

Post a Comment